Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ready, Set,...

I move back into my dorm tomorrow-well, I guess today since it's 2:03 in the morning. This semester is going to be better than the last, mark my words. My dad, the philosopher that he is, always says "A hungry dog hunts harder" (he used to be a coach so he has all these sayings...meh). Regardless, I'm gonna concentrate on that quote this semester. I'm hungry. And you can bet that I'm on the hunt. Academically and personally.

There's a fire burning inside me to kick my classes' behinds this semester. So I suppose that's the academic aspect of it. However, there's always room for personal growth and improvement, in my opinion. I'm gonna try and be more empathetic. More devoted. Most importantly, I'm trying to find that balance between not being OCD about everything and trying to be mellow and collected all the time. Jury's still out on that one. All of this is easier said than done, so it's all a challenge in itself, I guess. But I think I'm up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment