Thursday, January 3, 2013

Reader discretion is advised for this one, children. Don't worry, I'm not gonna be vulgar or foul or any of those things. No, the emotion for this blog might be a tad bit emotional/cheesy for some of you. Okay, I've warned you. 

A companion. That's something most people hope to have in the long run, right? As I sit here and listen to "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes (give it a listen, it's not half bad), I can't help but wonder when my time will come. You see, I can completely relate to Mr. Hayes and the lyrics of that song and how he feels (or how he's portraying himself to feel). 

Two of my very good friends are in a relationship and it's really like they've got it all figured out. If they don't make it then there is no hope for the rest of us. I'm starting to sound like the people who I see on social networking sites complaining about their relationship status. The people I laugh at and wonder why they don't just ride the single life wave. I mean, I could definitely live the bachelor life. That would be nice, don't get me wrong, but I feel like it might get old after awhile. Maybe not, but for now I'll just not expect anything and see where the wind takes me. Or some saying like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment