Oooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. It's pretty windy outside right now, guys. Anyway...I'm probably one of the most upbeat people you'll ever meet. Even if I'm struggling with something, I usually put it aside and try to be positive and friendly. I take pride in my personality and the way I interact with others. You might even say I'm a "social butterfly". That's a weird term, never mind. I've never met a stranger (unless you have serial killer written all over your face, that's usually a red flag) and carrying on conversations is one of my favorite things to do.
Seriously. I FREAKIN LOVE TALKING. Communication is what brings us closer and it helps us learn more about each other, and I think that's pretty important. That wind is really getting it out there. I think I saw something on the news about a cold front moving in, so there's that. Back on topic, I love talking. The rare occasions in school when I got in trouble from a teacher would be for talking to others in class. I'm too much of a people-person for my own good. I love people-genuine, good, people. I think the fact that I'm such a people-person has also made me a really good judge of character. I can sniff the phonies out of a crowd, let me tell ya. But that's getting off the positive theme here. If you've ever taken the personality/leadership style test know as 'U-Zoo', you would probably guess that I'm a porpoise. And you guessed right. Porpoises (wow, I really thought the plural form of porpoise were "porpi" but you learn something new every day, I suppose) are known for being very social and sometimes having trouble focusing because they're so caught up in other people. Bingo.
If you yourself aren't as much of a social connoisseur, that's fine. But I'll be over here talking to my dog until I fall asleep. That sounds more like a personal problem, but you get the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment